Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!

So many babies...so little time.


I love, love, love my new swing!!!

Doggy!
We had a fabulous weekend. Grandma and Grandpa are on their way home, and we are recovering from a very busy weekend.

Savannah (and Grandma) had a very enjoyable birthday party.

Savannah can now say "Daddy" and finally..."Momma", and "uh-oh!"

She can sign: milk, eat, more, bye-bye, and her favorite..doggy. Oh! and she can blow kisses. So sweet. :)

Happy birthday baby girl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to savannah! my baby is turning one in a few weeks also.....phew! time flies SO fast! the cake looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Please explain the cake. It looks awesome!

Staci said...

The cake is vanilla with strawberry and vanilla and whipped cream icing. I didn't do a theme for her party, just hot pink, orange and yellow decorations. I got the cake idea from another blogger. It actually turned out just as planned. :)

Michelle said...

Aww, she's so sweet! The doggy pic is so cute. :) WOW, she signs a lot, that's cool. Audrey doesn't do any signing though I've been trying to teach her the potty sign to help with EC'ing.

The cake looks yummy!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Happy birthday, wee one! She's precious - and I love the pic with all the babies! :D

Elizabeth F. said...

Cute cake. Cute kids. Nice landscaping...

I found you from busymomma's blog. I am a fellow Believer, Breastfeeder, we're into baby signing, and I moved from Valpo, In to NC about a year ago, we kinda homeschool here, sounds like we have a lot in common. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is just soooooo sweet. Hope you had a great Holiday Weekend and Birthday Party with the Family.

Misty

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Savannah!!! Hope to see you soon! And that cake is awesome!

Life With All Boys said...

Carter just laughs at me when I sign. Maybe he'll get it one day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!!!!

Happi said...

She is so beautiful...happy birthday!