Sunday, March 11, 2007


You know you are drinking too much coffee when...
You can "out-yip" your chihuahua.
There's more grounds than soil around your garden plants.
You make coffee ice cubes for your iced coffee.
You eat coffee jello (or coffee agar for coffee-lovin' vegetarians).(The above four are courtesy of Ruth Gagliano)
You haven't blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
All your kids are named "Joe."
You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
People get dizzy just watching you.
You sleep with your eyes open.
You have to watch videos in fast forward.
You don't get mad; you get steamed.
You don't tan; you roast.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!! I do have to say, I love coffee, but I'm not that bad! LOL

O Mama Mia said...

Here by way of Flip Flop & may I say I am DYING laughing here!! This is sssoooo stinking funny! And short of naming my daughter "Joe-sephina" I think I can say "uh huh" to all the above!
~www.omamamia.com~

Cosette said...

Funny post! I just started drinking coffee myself, so I can't exactly say I'm an addict....Just found your blog through several links.Were you home-schooled yourself, or just your kids? I was, and I hope to do the same for my children.

Twisted Cinderella said...

teehee that is too funny! I am such a coffee fanatic, I totally get this! LOL

Anonymous said...

Well, I can totally relate to this coffee post. I honestly am a different person when I don't have enough!! *LOL* ONCE..(once!!) I went on the Atkins diet and they recommend that you cut caffine. Well I did, and I didn't get off of the couch for 2 days! My head was screaming, and I thought I had the flu!! Well that was before my veggie days....now I eat loads of veggies and drink my coffee!!

Bring on the little dogs!! LOL!!

Michelle said...

LOL!

Meet my kids: Jo, Joe and Jo2. :p