Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Sorry I haven't been around much. SO much to do, so little time.
I have been promising everyone more pictures of the kids...so here are some new ones of Savannah. She is turning into such a little ham.
Oh! She's crawling. Everywhere. This has added a whole new dimension to my housework. Three messy boys, and one inside dog make it pretty challenging to keep the floor spotless. Then there is the mouse/mice that have decided to take up residence in my house. I have been setting traps, and vacuuming like a mad woman every day. AAHHHHH! I HATE MICE!!
Did I mention I am just a little ready for spring? I broke out my flip-flops when we went to Florida..and I am still wearing them :)
My apologies to everyone whose emails I have not returned, and Blogs I haven't read. I will try to get caught up soon.
Happy Thursday!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics are adorable!! Mice? Yikes! Oh, and I've been wearing my flipflops for a couple weeks now! I love it!

Life With All Boys said...

Carter is starting to crawl. Well, sorta!!!

Mike said...

Love the pictures. And, my 1-year old has the exact same piano. How about that, huh?

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Kelli said...

Sometimes life gets in the way! She is so cute! :)

Michelle said...

She is SOOOOOO cute! Look at those big eyes.

Audrey has gotten really good at crawling the last week, into everything!

Good luck with the mice removal!

PS- I keep wearing my sandals but then my poor feet get cold. I wish it would get warm again!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

If you're up for it, join my Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post about the shoes you can't live without!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Crawling! Go Savannah!

X has that same piano and LOVES LOVES LOVES it!