Tuesday, January 02, 2007



Happy 2007
I love a fresh start.
I always, informally, make all sorts of New Years resolutions. I told myself that this year I wouldn't. I feel like if I make them, they will inevitably be broken. Well..not this year! DARN IT!
yeah. right.
Lose 15 more lbs. of baby weight
Read thru my bible. Twice.
Be a better wife, and mother.
Be a better testimony for my Lord and Savior.
Stop living beyond our means.
Simplify.
Do not buy things we want, and don't need.
Evaluate: need.
Give away, or throw away everything we don't need.
Improve my family's diet, and mine.
Especially mine.
Learn how to sew
The list just goes on and on. I'm off...to get started. Before I know, it will be time to start Christmas shopping. Again.






4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Yes- the year goes by so fast, my only hope is that I fill it with good things and enjoy the ride!

Happi said...

Staci... those are some great ideas to get 2007 started. I haven't even thought about it. I think my goal was to survive 2006. Now that it's over, I only hope and pray for a brighter 2007!

Unknown said...

Great list and it sounds like you're off to a great start for 2007!

Life With All Boys said...

I'm with you on losing the baby weight. I haven't lost a pound since Carter was born.