Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Guess where I have been for almost a week??
Savannah and I took a VERY last minute trip to Colorado. We flew out of Indy, into Denver, last Friday. My younger sister, and her convincing ways.... she called me last Thursday and said "come to Denver for the weekend" I said "This weekend??? Are you kidding???" She said "Don't say no!?!" in a most pitiful voice. How could I say no to that? I have been wanting to go anyway... so we did, the very next day.



Of course we had to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house (in Cheyenne, WY)...so they could meet their grandaughter for the first time. Boy were they surprised. I made everyone promise not to tell we were coming. Grandma was so surprised she cried!

We went to Keith (younger brother's) and Lisa's house to visit. These are my most adorable nephew's, Ryan and Derek. They are polishing up on their big-brother skills for their new baby sister that will be born in December :)




More photo's and stuff about my trip tomorrow. I need sleep.

No comments: