Bet You would have never thought:
1. I prefer the clothes-line to the dryer
2. I used to be in the US NAVY.
3. I was an Air Traffic Controller for 5 years
4. Today my favorite color is blue.
5. I am almost 33 years old.
6. I have 3 boys, and 1 girl.
7. We don’t have a television, by choice
8. My son Adrian was water-birthed, at home.
9. I LOVE home birth.
10. I hope to become a home birth midwife, when I grow up.
11. Geography is my all-time favorite subject.
12. When I was little I wanted to be a doctor or a marine biologist.
13. I love to cook.
14. I love to eat.
15. I am learning how to can fruits/vege’s
16. I wear a size 8 shoe.
17. I have 2 tatoo’s
18. I love Coke, but I gave it up.
19. I love gardening, flowers and vegetables.
20. I have an herb garden.
21. I wish I had the time and dedication to cloth diaper.
22. I buy chlorine-free disposables instead.
23. I was a Hooters girl
24. I love babies
25. My favorite Yankee Candle Scent is Harvest
26. I love homemade or handmade gifts.
27. I love to sleep.
28. I hate tomatoes.
29. I used to cry when my Dad tried to make me eat them.
30. My Dad still calls me “sis”
31. I love everything country.
32. I love country music.
33. I am Swedish on my mother’s side.
34. I have blackfoot Indian on my dad’s side
35. I hate shopping, except online
36. I love summer.
37. I wish I lived somewhere tropical.
38. I wish I lived in Aspen Colorado.
39. I have really long toes.
40. I was almost kidnapped when I was 7
41. I played the violin for many years.
42. I regret never learning to play piano
43. I want to learn to sew
44. I make my own baby food, (not for Savannah yet)
45. I wish I was 20 pounds lighter
46. I used to be a cheerleader
47. It is really hard to think of 100 things about me….
48. I love lavender-vanilla fabric softener
49. I love Pilates
50. I have never tried Yoga
51. I used to be bleach blond
52. I wore fake nails for years
53. Clutter makes me insane
54. I want a log cabin
55. I love horses
56. I have a problem with over-mowing the lawn
57. I own a John Deere tractor
58. I can’t imagine my life before my kids
59. I would love to adopt
60. I want to educate everyone on natural childbirth, whether they like
It or not.
61. I LOVE chocolate anything
62. I love Chipotle
63. I love Panera Bread
64. I love Mexican food
65. I love seafood.
66. Am I done yet?
67. I lived in New Orleans for 5 years
68. I was a military wife
69. I have been through 2 hurricanes
70. My first 2 wheeler bike was Orange Crush orange
71. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers
72. My older brother Randy died of M.D. when he was 18
73. I miss never knowing him.
74. I love long skirts!!!
75. I love denim
76. I miss home
77. I love oriental rugs
78. I only read non-fiction, always have…
79. I wish I read my bible more
80. I love bubble baths
81. I took a bubble bath EVERY night when I was pregnant with
82. I named all my kids after US cities,
83. If I ever have another daughter her name will be Charlotte
84. I want to be a really, really good mother
85. I never wear fingernail polish, except on my toes
86. I grew up Lutheran
87, I now attend a Baptist church, and love it
88. I love Jesus
89. I home school my kids, and always will
90. I am glad I’m almost to 100
91. I am not good at public speaking
92. The year I graduated high school.
93. I had a serious head injury in 1992, water skiing accident.
94. I love hiking
95. I love camping
96. I love water sports
97. I want to learn how to wakeboard
98. I own a gun, and am not afraid to use it
99. I have seen a ghost
100. Whew! Made it. Ok, 1 more fact: Hubby says I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
YOU have been tagged. You must write 100 things about you, and post them on your blog, or email them to me!!! It’s hard!