Thursday, November 02, 2006

Savannah's room is finally finished.
This is something Grandma Becky bought for her from an Amish vendor at a craft fair this past summer.












This is a quilt Grandma Becky made Savannah.

These photo's don't show it very well, but the colors I chose for her walls are "princess pink", and the half wall is "romantic rose"








Some of the decor in her room.















Savannah's crib.

Jeremy wants to know if she is ever going to sleep in there LOL











Dresser full of cutsie clothes!

4 comments:

Life With All Boys said...

Her room is BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh pink. Maybe someday if it's in God's plan.

My hubby wants to know if Carter is ever going to use his crib too. He sleeps in it sometimes during the day :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so precious. I don't know the feeling of those girly things- would be so fun for you, I imagine!

We have Gray's crib side-carred to our bed, although that part is usually just extra room for me to stretch my legs! It is nice to have a beautiful nursery for your princess, though!

Anonymous said...

So girly indeed! How sweet!

Michelle said...

It's so pretty! We are decorating our dd's room (she's almost 6) now and she's gone for lots of lavender, pink and princess stuff. I love the name plaque!