Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I got this from a blog I read. Thought I would share.

*As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.
*I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.
*I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.
*I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.
*I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A men! I'm terrified of having a girl... there is a different responsibility I think... we teach our boys how to treat women which is hard enough... but teaching our girls to be strong, modest, respectable women in today's society is getting so much harder!