Friday, August 11, 2006


End oF the Summer Blues

I am sooo not ready for this summer to be over, I really hope we have a few more weeks of the hot weather, for my boys to enjoy swimming in the pool. I know that I need to start school in the beginning of September, and I'm not ready, still need to order school books, and write some sort of a schedule.

I am really enjoying this "new baby" phase that Savannah is in....I don't want it to end. She is just the perfect baby. She sleeps well, I haven't had a bad night's sleep since she was born. Maybe it's because I have discovered co-sleeping!! Why didn't someone tell me about this sooner???
She is always happy. When she does cry, I feel like I know exactly what she needs, maybe it's just because she is baby #4. I guess I should have this mommy-thing figured out by now. I'm just a slow learner I guess.

I will add pictures soon, haven't figured that one out yet!!

No comments: